RP: After the Wedding at Etheridge Castle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP: After the Wedding at Etheridge Castle

Post by Mifmemo on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:01 pm

It was unfortunate, during the wedding one of the guests fainted. Ms.Perrault was a more fragile sort of woman and the uprising amount of villains at the wedding was simply too much for her. To her great fortune, when she did faint there was at least one hero type available. The King had caught the woman and carried her into the castle so that she could rest in one of the guest rooms.
avatar
Mifmemo

Posts : 253
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 27
Location : Land of Rain, WA

View user profile http://mifmemo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RP: After the Wedding at Etheridge Castle

Post by TargetGirl on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:20 pm

The king walked into a guest room, setting the unconscious woman down on the soft bedding. The poor thing, he'd been lucky to catch her before she hit the ground and hurt herself somehow. Thinking it improper to leave her alone, he sat in a nearby chair to await when she awoke.

TargetGirl

Posts : 49
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RP: After the Wedding at Etheridge Castle

Post by Imagination-Theory on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:31 pm

TargetGirl wrote:The king walked into a guest room, setting the unconscious woman down on the soft bedding. The poor thing, he'd been lucky to catch her before she hit the ground and hurt herself somehow. Thinking it improper to leave her alone, he sat in a nearby chair to await when she awoke.

Ms.Perrault: -her eyes softly opened as she started to mumble- Oh ma tête ... qu'est-ce que je fais- -she sat up- Amiee! -she bent over slightly a bit dizzy from getting up too fast. she looked up and saw the king.- o-oh. -she looked around noticing she wasn't at home. she brushed some hair out of her face and looked over at him again- um....my apologizes...did i cause you trouble?

// translation: oh my head...what was i do-
avatar
Imagination-Theory

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-02-18
Age : 18
Location : land of Elegance and Curses

View user profile http://imagination-theory.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RP: After the Wedding at Etheridge Castle

Post by TargetGirl on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:33 pm

King Phillip smiled as she opened her eyes. "You caused no trouble at all. Are you alright?" He asked gently.

TargetGirl

Posts : 49
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RP: After the Wedding at Etheridge Castle

Post by Imagination-Theory on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:48 pm

TargetGirl wrote:King Phillip smiled as she opened her eyes. "You caused no trouble at all. Are you alright?" He asked gently.

Ms.Perrault: o-ohhh i'm fine...i was just a bit overwhelmed...thank you for worrying. -she gave him a sweet smile before looking around- Amiee? where is Amie- err Roxi. i need to take her out of the school. i can't risk her getting hurt. -she said worrying a bit. she went to get out of the bed but sat back down feeling faint-
avatar
Imagination-Theory

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-02-18
Age : 18
Location : land of Elegance and Curses

View user profile http://imagination-theory.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RP: After the Wedding at Etheridge Castle

Post by TargetGirl on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:53 pm

"She's out at the reception, I think they're serving cake." He smiled kindly. "And, I wouldn't worry about her, the school is safe."

TargetGirl

Posts : 49
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RP: After the Wedding at Etheridge Castle

Post by Imagination-Theory on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:04 pm

TargetGirl wrote:"She's out at the reception, I think they're serving cake." He smiled kindly. "And, I wouldn't worry about her, the school is safe."

Ms.Perrault: oh but how can you be sure? you never know what goes on behind those doors. and my little baby is just so clueless, if i don't protect her who will? -she sighs and fiddled with her hair which is far to long and tied up into braids-
avatar
Imagination-Theory

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-02-18
Age : 18
Location : land of Elegance and Curses

View user profile http://imagination-theory.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RP: After the Wedding at Etheridge Castle

Post by TargetGirl on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:07 pm

Phillip let out a small sigh. "I understand how you feel. I'm very attached to my son, and am very concerned for his safety, especially after the death of my wife when I was all he had." He smiled at her. "But, the school has been good for him. He's met people, and found the love of his life. I'm not all he has anymore. And everyone at school who cares about him as much as I do is keeping him safe, just like I do here at home. I'm sure the same thing is going on with Roxi. Especially if Elvy is friends with her, the dear."

TargetGirl

Posts : 49
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RP: After the Wedding at Etheridge Castle

Post by Imagination-Theory on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:21 pm

TargetGirl wrote:Phillip let out a small sigh. "I understand how you feel. I'm very attached to my son, and am very concerned for his safety, especially after the death of my wife when I was all he had." He smiled at her. "But, the school has been good for him. He's met people, and found the love of his life. I'm not all he has anymore. And everyone at school who cares about him as much as I do is keeping him safe, just like I do here at home. I'm sure the same thing is going on with Roxi. Especially if Elvy is friends with her, the dear."

Ms.Perrault: -she tensed at his laugh and fiddled with her hair more. Strangely enough his words managed to calm her, just a bit. She looked over to him- I am so sorry for your lost. I guess when you end up raising a child all by yourself you do tend to get attached. I'm just so worried for my little girl. shes always been so trusting, I dont want her to put her trust in the wrong people and get hurt...-she let out a relief breath- I talked to Elvy before we showed up here. She's an awfully sweet girl, I hope she serves as a positive influence on Roxas...still...the thought of my little red growing up and not needing me anymore...it's so scary.
avatar
Imagination-Theory

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-02-18
Age : 18
Location : land of Elegance and Curses

View user profile http://imagination-theory.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RP: After the Wedding at Etheridge Castle

Post by TargetGirl on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:24 pm

"Elvy is wonderful, and I'm certain she's a great influence on your daughter." He reached out to pat her should softly. "It does hurt to see them grow up, but it happens with everyone. Eventually they have their own little ones and they go through exactly what we do." He gave a small chuckle.

TargetGirl

Posts : 49
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RP: After the Wedding at Etheridge Castle

Post by Imagination-Theory on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:42 pm

TargetGirl wrote:"Elvy is wonderful, and I'm certain she's a great influence on your daughter." He reached out to pat her should softly. "It does hurt to see them grow up, but it happens with everyone. Eventually they have their own little ones and they go through exactly what we do." He gave a small chuckle.

Ms.Perrault: I hope so too, she's going to need all the guidance she can get when I'm not there. -she spoke quietly as the thought of roxi leaving her weighed down on her. She calmed and looked over to him. She gave a soft smile at his reassurance.- letting them go really is the hardest part. It's just always been the two of us...she's just growing up so fast. sooner or later I'm going to be in your position. -she let out a bit laugh- on the brights side soon enough you're gonna have little grandchildren running around soon. I guess that's part of what makes watching your child grow up worth wild.
avatar
Imagination-Theory

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-02-18
Age : 18
Location : land of Elegance and Curses

View user profile http://imagination-theory.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RP: After the Wedding at Etheridge Castle

Post by TargetGirl on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:49 pm

Phillip nodded gently. "You've got a few more years of just you and Roxi, probably. Lance was lucky to find Elvy now. She's done a lot of good for him..." He sat back a bit, letting out a huff of air that resembled a laugh. "You're right. Grandchildren is like watching your own grow up again." He had a sad sort of smile. "I'm lucky I'll still get to see him every day, what with Elvy moving in here... She would have loved to see this day... And the many those two kids will have in the future..."

TargetGirl

Posts : 49
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RP: After the Wedding at Etheridge Castle

Post by Imagination-Theory on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:10 pm

TargetGirl wrote:Phillip nodded gently. "You've got a few more years of just you and Roxi, probably. Lance was lucky to find Elvy now. She's done a lot of good for him..." He sat back a bit, letting out a huff of air that resembled a laugh. "You're right. Grandchildren is like watching your own grow up again." He had a sad sort of smile. "I'm lucky I'll still get to see him every day, what with Elvy moving in here... She would have loved to see this day... And the many those two kids will have in the future..."

Ms.Perrault: oh but she doesn't come home often enough. At least I'll ha her during the summer -she giggled- it's so nice to see such young love. I'm sure they'll be very happy together, and their children will be so happy to be raised around grampa. -she said a bit cheerful but quickly hushed as she saw his smile waver a bit on the sad side. She was quiet as he spoke and even after she let the room fall silent.- I'm positive she was watching every day after she departed from her body. -she took his hand and gave it a light squeeze as she flashed a reassuring smile- she sounded like a wonderful woman, I don't think she would easily depart away from the family she cared so much for.

//casuallygoestobed
avatar
Imagination-Theory

Posts : 57
Join date : 2015-02-18
Age : 18
Location : land of Elegance and Curses

View user profile http://imagination-theory.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RP: After the Wedding at Etheridge Castle

Post by TargetGirl on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:18 pm

He clasped her hand gently in both of his own as she squeezed it. "She was perfect..." He said quietly. "I loved her very much... I still do..." He looked up from his quiet reminiscing. "You're a very kind woman, Ms. Perrault."

//alright feel free to pick this up later if you want

TargetGirl

Posts : 49
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RP: After the Wedding at Etheridge Castle

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum